With Hedic Dental, you are able to find a dentist San Antonio without experiencing the issues and headaches of finding the right one. Finding a San Antonio dentist might typically lead to disappointment and might leave you disappointed. At Hedic Dental, you are able to get the best dental services while working along with your finances. Search no further when searching for the best dental office as soon as you choose Hedic Dental!
You’ll find our convenient dental centers in Olmos Park, Phoenix, Columbia Heights, Terrell Hills, Alamo Heights, Salado Junction, Balcones Heights, San Jose, Terrell Wells, Bergs Mill and San Antonio.
Adhesive dentistry or dental bonding is a dental treatment specializing in the bonding of tooth-colored resin products to the natural compound of the enamel, dentin, and teeth. It enhances the appearance and restores the damaged teeth, either stained, cracked, abnormally spaced, broken, and chipped teeth. Unless there’s a requirement for repair, anesthesia is unneeded during the bonding treatment.
A tooth-colored resin substance applied by the dentist to the actual tooth improves the teeth’s appearance. There is no need for lots of preparation for bonding processes at the front of the teeth. Based upon several factors, dental bonding price will vary per dental office.
The Benefits and Drawbacks of Dental Bonding
- Cost-Effective – Dental bonding is the most inexpensive dental treatments in terms of improving the appearance of smile and teeth.
- Saves Time – In comparison to some dental treatments, you can quickly complete your dental bonding procedure.
- Convenience – Dental bonding is among the most hassle-free solutions to your dental problems mainly because it could deal with the issue in a single visit.
- Durability Issues – In the event you do a comparison of its longevity with other dental solutions just like crowns and veneers, you can’t be expecting much from the tooth-colored resin substance.
- Prone to Stains – In comparison with crown and veneers, these types of resin products get stains much easier. Be expecting stain accumulation the more you use them.
For a quick fix to your dental problem, dental bonding is a great alternative. However, it’s not a lasting treatment if you’re looking for something that will last for decades or maybe more. Give us a call if you want to learn more regarding dental bonding!
FAQs Regarding Dental Bonding
How To Care Your Bonded Teeth
You don’t need additional care for your bonded teeth. You can maintain them in good shape having regular flossing and brushing.
How Long Does Dental Bonding Last?
Dental bonding might last anywhere from 4 to Eight years, depending upon the area of the restoration procedure along with other factors. Successful dental bonding processes might have a longer lifespan, though. Regrettably, they’re not long-lasting, similar to crowns and veneers.