Say goodbye to all the hassles and difficulty of trying to find the perfect dental office in your area. Considering that locating the best dentist is an overwhelming job, Hedic Dental guarantees you obtain the benefits of selecting us by giving affordable dental services. At Hedic Dental, you are able to get the top dental services while working along with your finances. The search for the top dental office comes to a stop once you choose us!
You’ll find our convenient dental locations in Olmos Park, Phoenix, Columbia Heights, Terrell Hills, Alamo Heights, Salado Junction, Balcones Heights, San Jose, Terrell Wells, Bergs Mill and San Antonio.
Adhesive dentistry, or more popularly known as dental bonding, focuses on the attachment of tooth-colored resin materials to the enamel, dentin, and teeth. By restoring enamel, dentin, and teeth, the dental procedure could enhance the appearance of the teeth. Unless there’s a need for repair, anesthesia is not needed during the bonding procedure.
A dentist puts the tooth-colored resin substance to the natural tooth to improve the appearance of the teeth. In case the bonding procedure happens to be at the front teeth, minimal preparation will do for the treatment process. Based upon several factors, dental bonding price will vary per dental office.
The Benefits and Drawbacks of Dental Bonding
- Cost-Effective – Dental bonding is the most inexpensive dental treatments in terms of enhancing the appearance of smile and teeth.
- Saves Time – Since there’s no demand for multiple sessions, you are able to complete the dental procedure in a single trip to your dentist.
- Convenience – Dental bonding is among the most hassle-free solutions to your dental problems mainly because it could deal with the issue in just one visit.
- Durability Issues – Unlike crowns and veneers, you can’t be expecting dental bonding substances to last a while.
- Prone to Stains – Unlike crowns and veneers, dental bonding is vulnerable to discoloration after some time. The more it is on, the more stain builds on the resin.
Dental bonding is a great option if you wish a quick fix to your simple dental problems. Should you prefer a long lasting treatment, although, it’s not the best option since it will not last compared to the other dental treatment options. Phone us should you wish to learn more regarding dental bonding!
FAQs About Dental Bonding
How To Care Your Bonded Teeth
There is no such thing as specialized care for your dental bonded teeth. You can maintain them in good shape having regular flossing and brushing.
How Long Does Dental Bonding Last?
Several factors might impact the longevity of dental bonding and the products utilized. Usually, it might last 4 to Eight years. Successful dental bonding procedures might have a longer lifespan, though. The fact is that, they’re not durable, such as crowns and veneers.